Re: small fonts after upgrade from F7 to F9

Tom Horsley wrote:
> For me, this was all due to the newer X insisting on using the EDID
> info of my monitor, so the computed dots per inch may have been
> accurate, but didn't look very good.

I'm getting the small fonts both on the console, and over an NX session. Over NX I would expect that it might not get an accurate DPI. It's claiming 75, so I changed that to 100, and it's much better. I wonder if I can get that to "stick" for NX sessions. (I'm using the Nomachine NX server, because I can never get the one in the Fedora repository to work for any length of time.)

I'll check the setting on a console X session the next time I go to the colo.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Eric