Re: non-disclosure of infrastructure problem a management issue?

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 14:09:53 -0700
Craig White <craigwhite@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> just curious Frank...if you don't trust Fedora Project people to do the
> right thing, why are you installing it on any of your computers?

I've been using it for some time and it generally works quite well.

I'm currently engaged in a debate regarding the appropriate level of
disclosure that should be undertaken in view of an apparent security breach.

My hope is that my contribution to this debate will be beneficial and help to
provide guidance to the community when formulating an appropriate response to
the current and any future situations.

Thanks for asking.