Re: network vs NetworkManger services ??

Tim:
>> It's *always* been the case that automatic /somethings/ aren't
>> suitable for all situations (cars with automatic transmissions have
>> problems in some conditions, auto-focus lenses make mistakes under
>> many conditions, etc.).

Timothy Murphy:
> 3) If I had an automatic car that did not work
> I would not be happy if the garage told me
> that the solution was to get another car.

With automatic cars one accepts the case that they're not always going
to be the best thing, and that occasionally one has to manually select
some gears (and I don't just mean forward/drive or reverse).

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.14-108.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.