Re: F8(1) vs multimedia production(0)

On Fri, 2008-08-15 at 10:43 -0500, Les Mikesell wrote:
[...]
> None of the above. The choice is all up to you.  The policies don't
> determine the location of what you post any more than they determine the
> content.

You seem to have completely missed the point of what I'm saying. I am
*not* in any way suggesting that the default cursor location is a
limitation. How could it be? The very idea is ridiculous. What I *am*
saying is that certain policies encourage certain behaviour. IMHO the
incidence of top-posting on this and other lists is in some degree
caused by these policies, since many users simply can't be bothered
moving the cursor from its default position.

That's all.

poc