Re: F8(1) vs multimedia production(0)

> > Of course I am not asking that Fedora to include it.
> I am not stupid
> > and do not want to hurt Fedora in any way shape or
> form.  I am stating
> > that those programs that help in editing video and
> producing stuff
> > that is *very hard* to make it work in Fedora, to try
> it out with some
> > free software/or proprietary software for the
> EvilEmpireOS via wine
> > and see if it works or not?
>
> Sorry if I misunderstood you Antonio (I thought you were
> proposing a
> workaround to the license/patent problems).
I wish I could find some solutions, but I lack the legal expertise and knowledge to determine if they could be used.  I can use language, and my words carefully, but it will sadly not work :(
I can find contradictions, and parts where "you may use ...", but those statements will unfortunately not hold water in a court of law :(

> OT: you *really* should take a look at your mail client
> (Yahoo
> apparently). The long lines and the lack of attribution in
> citations
> make your posts really quite hard to read.
Rahul also referred something dealing with this
he wrote
>> PS: You should set your mail client to do line wraps properly.

> Cheers
>
> poc
>
> --

I am using old yahoo mail, new yahoo mail encourages me to top-post and does not put ">" when replying to mail :(  I thought that it was OK, but hopefully some experienced yahoo user can advice me to fix this :)

Regards,

Antonio