Re: F8(1) vs multimedia production(0)

Antonio Olivares wrote:

Jeff has mentioned the plugin system if it can be built from source, I will take a look into it. Otherwise, I guess using livna or freshrpms is the answer besides
working with mock and learning more about the process. I will see what I can do.

Many of the multimedia packages have complex interdependencies and configuration options. It is not easy to get it all right while building from source and that really isn't necessary. Is there any particular reason you are not using pre-built binaries?

Rahul

PS: You should set your mail client to do line wraps properly.