Re: F8(1) vs multimedia production(0)

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 7:50 PM, Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nah. I've used kino before.  The button has been pushed, and Ubuntu 8.04 is
coming in via ktorrent right now.

Good for you. It's important to find a solution that works for you.  For your sake, I sincerely hope that Canonical never reaches profitability. So that they will never have to re-evaluate their exposure to the potential legal risk that software patents represent to their business model in the jurisdictions where they sell and service their product..so you'll never have to go distro shopping again.

-jef