Re: fc9 install

On Sun, 2008-08-10 at 17:45 -0700, Paul Newell wrote:
> right now I am burning 6 CD boot media to see if the CD is at least
> understood for booting.

You only need to burn the first disc to test that.  It's the one that
you boot up.  The rest aren't "booted."  The smallest ISO to test
whether your system can boot from a disc is the rescue disc (the
netinstall, or network install, ISO file).

By the way, this is NOT a top-posting list.  Those with the best advice
tend to be the biggest sticklers for dumping top-posted messages,
unread.  You only shoot yourself in the foot by doing it.

[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.11-97.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.