Re: Wireless gone on Compaq Presario

max bianco escribió:
On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 12:59 PM, Mark Haney <mhaney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Martin Marques wrote:
max escribió:
No kernel update. Anyway, tried with the last 3 kernels and still had the
same problem.

Do you have that system as dual boot?  If so, does Windows see it?  If not,
then it's likely the card is bad.

He did say laptop right? Maybe the switch got flipped.

That's the first thing I looked at. :-D

Anyway, I found out that some of the HP and Compaq laptops had problems related with wireless and I have contacted HP. They're gonna send a service to check it out.