Re: Wireless gone on Compaq Presario

max escribió:
Martin Marques wrote:
Just turned on my Compaq Presario F506la and the wireless wouldn't come up, checking where the problem could be I found that the wireless slot didn't appear anymore with lspci.

Has anybody experienced this same problem?

Wifi was working great until now.

F8 or f9?

What kind of wireless card are we talking about?

The wireless card is a Broadcom, which was working ok. Today I start the laptop and the wireless doesn't come up, and looking at NM it doesn't show any wireless connection device.

Oh, surprise! lspci doesn't either. :-(