Re: I need help with Fedora

The live CD distros which I have used

1. DyneBolic (best distro for me)
2. Ubuntu (took hell lot of time to boot)
3. Gentoo (couldn't start GUI)
4. DSL (not as good as DyneBolic)

See guys, the problem with using LiveCD is that I can't save my data and there is no customization.

Every time I boot using LiveCD i need to run a series of jobs for customization.

Plus, my drive becomes busy and launching applications takes time.

I know there are more than 300 different linux distros out there, I just need to get one.

My project needs simple basic structure of linux kernel.

It doesn't require GNOME or KDE.

But, as I am a newbie, I can't work on command line linux.

So, please advice.

Regards

Aakash