Re: pseudo-fix for NM in f7- on the last day before lifetime cut-off.

Tim:
>> Fix of *what* problem?  Your message says nothing about it, nor does the
>> page you referred to.

Aaron Konstam:
> You are right I did not say but I had posted that information before,
> and anyone who has been keeping up with f7 updates would know.

I can't say that I remember seeing you post anything about it, but this
list has too much traffic for someone, other than the original poster,
to remember the content between disassociated postings.

I still run 7 on my laptop, and was aware of some problems with network
manager, and got stung by the last update screwing things up, and fixed
it by reverting (seeing as all those bug reports strongly reported that
7 was shortly to be EOL, and any fix was going to be for you to update
your OS installation).

Some time before your posting I'd looked in bugzilla, and found that
issue already reported, along with a few other bugs.  Even armed with
that information, I couldn't tell from your post which bug you were
referring to.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.6-55.fc9.i686