Re: pseudo-fix for NM in f7- on the last day before lifetime cut-off.

On Sun, 2008-06-15 at 13:05 +0930, Tim wrote:
> Tim:
> >> Fix of *what* problem?  Your message says nothing about it, nor does the
> >> page you referred to.
>
> Aaron Konstam:
> > You are right I did not say but I had posted that information before,
> > and anyone who has been keeping up with f7 updates would know.
>
> I can't say that I remember seeing you post anything about it, but this
> list has too much traffic for someone, other than the original poster,
> to remember the content between disassociated postings.
>
> I still run 7 on my laptop, and was aware of some problems with network
> manager, and got stung by the last update screwing things up, and fixed
> it by reverting (seeing as all those bug reports strongly reported that
> 7 was shortly to be EOL, and any fix was going to be for you to update
> your OS installation).
>
> Some time before your posting I'd looked in bugzilla, and found that
> issue already reported, along with a few other bugs.  Even armed with
> that information, I couldn't tell from your post which bug you were
> referring to.
Tim, give me a break. I already said I made a mistake. You indicate that
you knew that the last update which installed three
-0.6.6-2 updated rpms broke NM. Did you see my later post that identified the
problem? I also thought of installing F8 or F9.