need help with data recovery

My former computer died. I had a dual boot XP and FC4 setup. I bought a new machine vista and figured to get my /home, all I'd need to do was boot form a FC9 live CD and move it ot my external hard drive. But all I see is the /boot partition on the old linux drive. I then tried to get it from vista using ext2fsd. It sees the /boot and another partition that is formatted raw. I couldn't any further. If someone could suggest where to go for more or what to do to get my old data, I'd appreciate the help. TIA.

Dave

Search that pays you back! Introducing Live Search cashback. Search Now!