Re: gecko-mediaplayer - the continuing saga?

On Tue, 2008-06-03 at 20:29 -0700, Knute Johnson wrote:
> Craig White wrote:
> >
> > note to original poster (Knute I think)...if you are using livna
> > mplayer, you have to comment out the line in /etc/mplayer/mplayer.conf
> >
> > #flip-hebrew = no
> >
> > Craig
>
> OK, I don't know if the flip-hebrew fixed it or one of the zillion
> little libraries that came in with xine.  I've removed xine but it still
> works.
>
> Anyway you get the prize Craig cause it works now.  Now I have to reload
> it from scratch and see if that is really the fix :-).
----
if you did have the livna version of mplayer and hadn't made that fix
in /etc/mplayer/mplayer.conf already, then that was indeed the problem.
This problem is entirely evident if you attempt to run mplayer from
command line.

Livna has known about this issue since F9 came out...I don't know why
they don't fix it but it's easy enough.

Craig