Re: gecko-mediaplayer - the continuing saga?

Craig White wrote:

note to original poster (Knute I think)...if you are using livna
mplayer, you have to comment out the line in /etc/mplayer/mplayer.conf

#flip-hebrew = no

Craig

OK, I don't know if the flip-hebrew fixed it or one of the zillion little libraries that came in with xine. I've removed xine but it still works.

Anyway you get the prize Craig cause it works now. Now I have to reload it from scratch and see if that is really the fix :-).

Thanks very much,

--

Knute Johnson
linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx