Re: Fedora 9 + CIFS issue

On Sun, 2008-05-18 at 09:34 +0100, Anne Wilson wrote:
> FWIW I didn't have to do anything to the end of the file, just remove
> the spaces around the '='.

If you're talking about entries in the fstab file, as I seem to recall
reading earlier in the thread, I can't imagine things ever working if
you put spaces in the wrong places in that.  White space is used to
separate the different parts of the entries from each other, whereas
parameters in a particular part need to be kept together.  i.e. The
filesystem options are comma-seperated.

[device]  [mountpoint]  [filesystem]  [filesystem options]  [dump options]  [fsck options]

--
[tim@bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.23.15-80.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.