Reminder about upcoming FUDCons

I wanted to take a moment to remind our community about the 3 FUDCons that are coming up in the next few months, and encourage people to sign up and attend.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon

May 30 -- a mini-FUDCon Berlin 2008, which takes place as a part of LinuxTag. LinuxTag itself runs from May 28 - May 31, and Fedora will have a strong presence there each day.
June 19-21 -- FUDCon Boston 2008, which will take place in conjunction
with the Red Hat Summit. Please sign up on our wiki (follow the link
above). This will be a 3 day event with hackfests, presentations,
tutorials, etc. FUDCon Boston is 100% free to attend for anyone in the
world.
September 2008 -- Still in the early planning phases, but we plan to
hold a multi-day FUDCon in Prague sometime in September. Follow the
link on the wiki if you would like to sign up and express your interest
in attending. FUDCon Prague is 100% free to attend for anyone in the
world.
I look forward to meeting some new members of our community at these
events!
--Max