Re: Reminder about upcoming FUDCons

Max Spevack wrote:
I wanted to take a moment to remind our community about the 3 FUDCons that are coming up in the next few months, and encourage people to sign up and attend.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon

May 30 -- a mini-FUDCon Berlin 2008, which takes place as a part of LinuxTag. LinuxTag itself runs from May 28 - May 31, and Fedora will have a strong presence there each day.

June 19-21 -- FUDCon Boston 2008, which will take place in conjunction with the Red Hat Summit. Please sign up on our wiki (follow the link above). This will be a 3 day event with hackfests, presentations, tutorials, etc. FUDCon Boston is 100% free to attend for anyone in the world.

September 2008 -- Still in the early planning phases, but we plan to hold a multi-day FUDCon in Prague sometime in September. Follow the link on the wiki if you would like to sign up and express your interest in attending. FUDCon Prague is 100% free to attend for anyone in the world.

I look forward to meeting some new members of our community at these events!

--Max

Why don't they ever have it in Chicago or St Louis, which are not on the far side of the country like Boston? It would make more sense to locate it in the center of a country / continent instead of on the extreme far edge of it. Just curious.

Bradley