Re: Fedora Desktop future- RedHat moves

On Thu, 1 May 2008, Tim wrote:

Sure.  The consensus if you want to do something illegal, use something
else.  There's nothing stopping you from doing so, and there's plenty of
"something elses" for you to use.

The definition of illegal is wrongly exampled here. I know its been a long time since I bothered reading fedora EULA, but I must have missed the bit that said "by use of this software you automatically submit to the non- exclusive jurisdiction of the U.S courts and its laws" if that's in there, no wonder I'm not using this crud again.

A more appropriate response would have been "if you want to do something that is illegal in your country, use something else", and if unsure, consult a local lawyer, not a bunch of loonies on the net who all profess to be legal experts and think the entire world is governed by U.S law, which thankfully, it aint!

--
Cheers
Res

I read usenet and lists in pine. But m$ outlook, thunderbird and gmail
often use html span/whatever for quotes, makes it hard to tell who said
what, so I dont try. If I ignore you, thats why! Use a compliant mailer.