Re: where can i find the default keyrings???

Totally Burned wrote:
Hi, :)

Like the thread originator, when I try checking mail with Evolution, it asks me for the password for "the default keyring". I was never asked to create one by anything in FC8. I checked in "/home/YOUR NAME/.gnome2/keyrings/" but there is no "default .keyring" only a "login.keyring". As instructed ealier in this thread, I installed the keyring manager, and as soon as I start it, it also asks for the same password.

So I'm stuck... would anyone have any ideas? Thanks if so :)

David
Delete everything in the keyrings directory, log out, then log in again and it will prompt you to create a password for the new keyring when needed.