Re: where can i find the default keyrings???

 You still didn't answer the original question:  "Where are the keyring
files?"

Your not paying attention. The original post asked where changes could
be made and I answered that question. Keyring manager is where a
legitimate user makes his/her changes. If your foolish enough to
forget all your passwords and depend on the keyring manager to
remember them all for you, well that's another issue all together. In
either case if evolution asks for the email password and you provide
it then it will work without needing to consult the keyring manager.
It sounds to me like someone is phishing.....

Max
Your response was rude and very presuming and I take offense to it.
Here is why I need to know where the files are:

1)  I am the sole administrator for both machines that I have.
2) I am the sole person who set them up and configured them but never set up any "keyring" passwords. 3) The system started prompting me for the default keyring password, which was never set up, to save the network key for a wireless connection. 4) No password ever used on the system works for the so-called "default keyring password". 5) As such, I believe that the keyring file is corrupted and needs to be deleted and recreated, which means I need to know where they are.

Bradley