Re: Sound input problems on Shuttle SN68PTG5

Les wrote:

Well I found a comment about Skype not running with Pulse so I used the pasuspender program to run Audacity. It didn't help. Do you think that will have been good enough? Otherwise do you have any guidance on how to disable it and re-enable it?

Mike

I simply removed it using the Add/Remove software GUI.  Everything
worked after that. Regards,
Les H

Well I've removed pulse completely, rebooted and sadly no improvement. I really think the problem is that the drivers are not right or are not being configured correctly when loaded. I wonder if I might get some help from either Shuttle or Realtek - or nVidia even.