Re: Sound input problems on Shuttle SN68PTG5

Have you tried removing pulse audio?  That really messed up my wife's
system.

Regards,
Les H

Well I found a comment about Skype not running with Pulse so I used the pasuspender program to run Audacity. It didn't help. Do you think that will have been good enough? Otherwise do you have any guidance on how to disable it and re-enable it?

Are there any really low-level programs or utilities I can use that get in below the alsa drivers even and talk straight to the hardware so I can check it out at that level?

Mike