Re: fedora 9 pre release

From: "Rahul Sundaram" <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, 2008, April 21 10:31

Bill Davidsen wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Gene Heskett wrote:

Neither of which was capable of dealing with multiple sound 'cards' the last time I looked. Which I'll admit, was not recently.

Then look again. Hint: paman, paprefs

Translation: someone liked the new tool better, wanted everyone to use it, places zero value on user time doing QA and training on new tool.

Translation: You like to jump to conclusion without understanding the technical issues involved. Feel free to.

Rahul

Rahul, turning your words back on you feel free to explain the technical
issues. This issue has raised enough dust it might be wise to help the
dust settle.

{^_^}