Re: Punch cards

I am not sure why it showed up under this subject but there appeared an
attack on digital vs analog TV. I just bought an digital to analog
converter for my TVs and there is no comparison to the picture I get
using only rabbit ears.

The digital output is clear sharp and without any of the interference
with analog signals.

The gotcha you have to depend on all the stations in your neighborhood
are [producing signals of adequate strength in your area. PBS is
currently not doing that. Although there are supposed to be converters
with analog bypasses I have yet to find one.
Lonely is a man without love. -- Englebert Humperdinck