Re: Mess in network

Antonio M wrote:
I have a router with two NIC's.
After this morning updates, definition of network interfaces was
garbled, I found etho.bak and eth1.bak in addition to eth0 and
eth1....but eth0 and eth1 were not activated at boot time, as they
were defined as getting address from a DHCP server.
therefore no internet connection and no DHCP.
I had to reconfigure eth0 and eth1 by hand, delete *.bak files and
restart system

Anybody else with same problem???

yes i had this problem too ... i dont know which of the updates did it though.