Re: Konqueror vs Firefox

Mike -- EMAIL IGNORED wrote:
On my FC7 and FC8 boxes, I have both Konqueror and
Firefox. Which should I use? Why?

Seamonkey. Because it has the same rendering engine (Gecko) as Firefox, but is part of a suite which includes mail, nntp news, HTML page builder, browser, and a single integrated password manager.

Seamonkey 2.x is in test (as is Firefox 3) and both will use the same themes and plugins. Current version has its own which may or may not share with FF.

The "package deal" is always a little easier to keep consistent.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>