Re: firefox garbled web pages

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 8:22 PM, Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 2008-02-26 at 14:30 -0800, David L wrote:
> I have two f8 systems that have firefox problems on
> the same web site ( http://www.linuxtoday.com/ ).
> Instead of the normal view, there are a bunch of
> small circles scattered down the middle of the page.
> Some of the circles are filled, some aren't.  An
> example of what it looks like is at:
> http://idht4n.googlepages.com/home
>
> Any ideas about what causes this?

Looks like your browser is having some sort of problem parsing their
website styling.  Do you use a custom style sheet, that overrides a
site's styling, on your browser?
Not intentionally.  I know nothing about style sheets.  I did recently try
to run firefox 3 beta... perhaps that or something else I did corrupted
my firefox environment.  I moved my .mozilla directory out of the way
and it fixed the problem.

Thanks...

                Dave