Re: FC8 Kernel Crash, Troubleshooting?

On 2/15/08 18:49, David Timms wrote:
Edward DeMeulle wrote:
information I have is what was left on the screen (took photo but can't send attachment to this list). It doesn't appear that the system has a chance to log anything in /var/log.
Do you have some web/ftp space that you could put the iamge and make it's location known ?

You could also create a bug at bugzilla.redhat.com, and attach the image there. If the image is large, you might use gimp to reduce it's pixel count and size - just ensure any text is still readable.

DaveT

The photo is at http://www.flickr.com/photos/edemeulle/2273085873/

I hadn't thought of using a serial cable. I might try that. Please let me know if anything in the screenshot sticks out.

--
Edward DeMeulle <ed@xxxxxxxxxxxx>