FC8 Kernel Crash, Troubleshooting?

My system (straight fc8 install, not an upgrade) has crashed several times, usually about once a week or week and a half. The only information I have is what was left on the screen (took photo but can't send attachment to this list). It doesn't appear that the system has a chance to log anything in /var/log. I assume that this is a kernel panic however I haven't had to deal with this sort of issue before. Where should I start to try to ascertain the cause?

--
Edward DeMeulle <ed@xxxxxxxxxxxx>