Re: sound keys in dell

Dear all,
I have found solved the problem with gnome. But not with KDE.
In the keyboard model, I have only found the pre defined types of keyboards.
Could you give me more details please
regards
Adel

Konstantin Svist a écrit :
adel.essafi@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Dear all
I have a dell D630 with fedora 8.
Alghouth I am very satisfied with performances, there are some problems.
For example, the three sound keys (on the top) dont work (mute, add and
reduce  the sound values). However the FN works correctly.

Is it soft or hard problem. Do you have any idea about that.

If using KDE, go to Control Center -> Regional & Accessibility -> Keyboard Layout, and select an appropriate keyboard model.