Re: how would you backup 1TB of data to dvds?

> So no, I don't believe that method of backing up a large quantity of data is
> practical, regardless of the price of media or labour.

125 discs is practically guaranteeing failures. While you will pick them
up on the verify pass (or most of them) it'll be a real pain.

DLT isn't neccessarily a good answer either - the storage lifetime of
tape is quite limited.

Third option is hard discs, but remove them after the job is done and
store them safely and not connected to power.

Alan