Re: Impressions so far with FC 8 and Kubuntu Gutsy

Sorry - I did NOT mean to turn this into a rant for or against anything.

I LIKE Fedora and I LIKE (K)Ubuntu. I LIKE Linux and FOSS.

They are there for different folks and different reasons.

Flaming people who think slightly differently isn't going to make them think the same as you do.

Flame on.