Re: Good bye: Res has a potty-mouth.

> Yawnnnnnnnnn, sometimes one needs to take my approach, after all, it got
> your attention didnt it, but of course your still too dense to even
> consider what i've said, like tehr est of the wankas around here.
>
> My hours left of this distro are ticking away, so I'll be leaving the list
> anyway by Monday morning, as I said a few days ago.
>

> --
> Cheers
> Res

I haven't been following this discussion closely, but I've checked in
now and then and I've seen your approach.  Doesn't matter if you had
the answer to every question anyone could ever have about Fedora.
Most of us "wankas" will not miss your egotistical attitude dishing
out advice laced with mockery and juvenile language (I agree it's not
always like that, but it's enough that it gets noticed).

I was once contacted by my personnel branch in regards to a vacancy
that needed to be filled.  They had two candidates within the
organization.  One had strong technical skills but a bad attitude.
The other had limited technical skills but a very hard worker with an
excellent attitude.  I told them I can teach someone the necessary
computer skills to do the job.  I can't change someone's nasty
disposition and bad attitude.  I took the one with limited skills.
That person worked extremely hard and acquired the necessary technical
skills to do the job and is now a fantastic team player with skills
comparable to their peers.  I don't regret the decision at all.  If
the attitude you dish out on this list is representative of how you
conduct yourself in person, you're at grave risk of ending up on the
losing end of a job opportunity despite being the stronger technical
applicant (if that hasn't yet happened).

Most don't expect model behaviour at all times.  But there are limits
to what most find acceptable.

Please don't forget to close the door on the way out,

Jacques B.