Good bye: Res has a potty-mouth.

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 21:51:24 +1000 (EST)
Res <res@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> PS
>
> learn some list netiquette, if one is sub'd to a list it stands to
> reason they most likely will see it, no need to CC the same useless
> shit to a user as well
>
>   On Thu, 31 Jan 2008, Chris wrote:

Here again, telling us (me) to learn some netiquette. Take your own
words as some advise. Foul language is certainly a sign of supreme
knowledge (or lack there of).

Shame on you. Play nice in the sandbox or someone (the List
Moderators, if they indeed exist, will take ball and go home).

Translation: If this list is moderated, you could be the one looking
inside from out.

--
Best regards,
Chris

Darth Vader:
	Commander, tear this ship apart until you've
	found those plans. And bring me the passengers, I
	want them alive!