Re: Good bye

Tim wrote:
On Thu, 2008-01-31 at 08:58 -0800, Paul Shaffer wrote:
I just knew the moment I read Karl's original post this was going to
turn into a flame thread of epic proportions.   Too bad he felt
compelled to say good bye at all, and didn't merely disappear
quietly.

But that was his way - to be antagonistic in all points.  Did you expect
something different than a dummy spit from him?

Be thankful he's gone, he's up to his old antics on the Ubuntu
list. Right now he's rambling about Grub. Didn't he just go through
this on this list?

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry@xxxxxxxxxxx