Re: HELP: External 250G USB screwed with GParted

Craig White wrote:
On Mon, 2008-01-21 at 16:02 +1030, Tim wrote:
Do you realise how stupid it is to even ask that?  How many hundreds of
brands may be available for purchase?  How many different brands in
different places that aren't available at the other places?  How many
that are fine, but aren't mentioned by someone, so people won't buy
them?  How many of the same product are sold by different labels?  How
many of different products are sold under the same label?
----
I was hoping that you could name just one commercially available USB
cable that was not usable for USB 2.0

Craig
Somehow I can't imagine how unimportant that question is.... But, if you want me to pick you up a few of them from the cheap computer swap shops here in Taipei I'll get a few and send them to you. While I'm at it, I'll even get you some cheap CDs or DVDs that produce coasters 5-10% of the time.

--
A mind is a wonderful thing to waste.