Re: F8 is a problem

On Sun, 2008-01-20 at 07:37 -0500, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> karl's act is becoming tiresome but, in his defense, it's some of the
> best entertainment we're going to get in that price range.

It's tempting to say, as root:  echo "rm -rfd /*" >> /etc/rc.local

I don't have a problem with people who're slow learners, or have trouble
understanding the difficult bits.  But the dummy spits, the hand biting,
accusations, false assertions, etc., are just too much.  I'm half
inclined to suspect a troll or Munchausen's...

I know someone who's the same in real life about just about everything.
Claims nobody helps them, but gets nothing but help from all and sundry.
That their life is harder than everyone elses, when it's not. And they
dole out grief in elephantine proportions.

--
[tim@bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.23.12-52.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.

- Maybe it'd be easier to put him to sleep?
- Who?  Him or the rat?  We might get a discount if we had them both
  done.