Re: Updates

Ric Moore wrote:
FWIW, I'm watching "Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension" for the
umpteenth time. Whoever wrote this is crazier than me. Good Buckaroo advice: "Don't tug on that, you don't know what it's attached to."
"Home is where you can wear your hat."
"No matter where you go, there you are."
Getting the movie from some dollar dust bin; $5
Getting the wisdom within it; Priceless.
I know, ...I should get a life. :) Ric

I just checked IMdb and learned that the film was released in 1984. I was in Germany that year and only back in the US before being sent off to Japan. So, I didn't even know of the existence of the film.

No, no need to get a life. You just need to create a torrent for the film so I could download. :-)

And, yes, I'm on the team of people that are attempting to place this thread into the Guinness Book of World Records.

--
Gravity is a myth, the Earth sucks.