RE: How to mount a SAMBA directory at boot with FC8?

I took you advice and it worked...thanks! In the FWIW department, here is what I did (if you see anything wrong, please holler):

1. Opened file /etc/auto.master and added this to the bottom:
/mnt/samba /etc/auto.samba -t=120

2. Made a file called /etc/auto.smb.SAMPLEHOSTNAME and added this to the inside:

username=samplesambauser
password=the password you want to use

3. Made a file called  /etc/auto.samba
windows -fstype=cifs,credentials=/etc/auto.smb.SAMPLEHOSTNAME ://SAMPLEHOSTNAME/SHARENAME

4. chmod 600 /etc/auto.smb.SAMPLEHOSTNAME

5. /etc/init.d/autofs restart

6. Ran this to see if it works
ls -als /mnt/samba/windows

Thanks!