NOR Flash Photo Frame

I recently was given a digital photo frame  as a gift (thanks to xmas), and I'm trying to upload some photos to it. Unfortunately, when I plugged it in it recognizes a new usb device but thats about it. I've used lsusb but it doesn't know what it is. I tried it on FreeBSD and it recognizes it by the vendor, but not much else.
On further investigation I find that it uses NOR Flash memory to store the photos, but the software included is windows only.

What are my options here? Has anyone come across this at all? If I use the software with wine I don't think it will find the device because there are no device drivers in fedora for it- the software depends on the driver being available in windows as the install software installs the driver too.

Any ideas?
Overpaid or Underpaid? Check our comprehensive Salary Centre
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fcontent%2Emycareer%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fsalary%2Dcentre%3Fs%5Fcid%3D595810&_t=766724125&_r=Hotmail_Email_Tagline_MyCareer_Oct07&_m=EXT