Re: Thread Stealing [was Installing MP3 for Amarok? How?]

Tim wrote:
Tim:
[stuff snipped about how threading headers work]
If your message is *not* a reply to someone else's, then do NOT use
the reply feature of your mail client.  Create a "new" message.

To me, it's just common sense that I don't press the reply button if I'm
not replying to someone.  Just as I don't play with the print button if
I want a "disc file" copy of a message.

Actually, I do often do that for online shopping receipts on the
basis that Postscript is easier and more reliable to store than
saved webpages.

--
imalone