Re: Wireless network problems - Dell Inspiron 1501

I'm sorry to be plugging another distro on this list, but I couldn't get
f8 to work on a dell laptop I just acquired, so I tried Mepis 6.5, and
it automatically detected the wireless card in it and everything. All I
had to do was enter the key and all. I don't want it to sound like I'm
badmouthing F8, but there just seems to be more problems than usual with
this release. One more thing, the newest release of Mepis is 7. I
haven't tried it yet, so I can't say anything about it.

Jim