Re: LDAP be killing me. I need a good step by step

On Thu, 2008-01-10 at 08:53 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> Craig White wrote:
>
> > ----
> > I'm not certain where you're going with this.
> > ----
>
> Actually, I'm just wondering if Ric ever got his ldap server up and running.
----
you already know the answer to that
----

> He was "blind, crazy, old and cranky" at the start of this thread.
----
but he didn't just get there.
----
>   I can't
> begin to imagine his state of mind by now.
----
I try not ever to go there myself
----
>   He stopped by and asked for
> directions and a discussion erupted about GPS and what is the best map
> projection technique and why you can't there from here.  :-) :-) :-)
>
> Ramble on....
----
thanks, I was worried that we didn't have permission for me to
counterpoint all of Les's anti Fedora/Red Hat attitudes. It's a tough
job but not without its rewards, feel free to relieve me at any point.

Craig