Re: Java Solution

On Thu, 2008-01-03 at 21:34 -0500, Lamar Owen wrote:
> On Thursday 03 January 2008, Karl Larsen wrote:
> >     Dennis your another person who says I know nothing about java. Your
> > full of self love Dennis. I know more from one day of study than you
> > will ever know.
>
> Karl, you do realize that you just called a member of the Fedora Engineering
> Steering Committee stupid, right?  See
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Development/SteeringCommittee
>
> He's the build and release engineer for the One Laptop Per Child (OLPC)
> project.
>
> He's a member of the Fedora Project Board for crying out loud! (
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board  )
>
> He actually maintains some of the packages that you (and I) use.
>
> Even with your PhD in EE, when it comes to Fedora I know beyond a shadow of a
> doubt that Dennis, one of the many capable Fedora leaders, knows a great deal
> more about this subject than you.
>
> Up to this point, I've been leaning towards giving you the benefit of the
> doubt, but this takes the cake.  Not again.
----
I hate to say this, I really do but it's clear that a complete lack of
knowledge does not stop Karl, it doesn't even give him pause. I have no
reference frame for anyone who behaves similarly.

It's incumbent upon us to point out when he is seriously misleading
others with his uninformed view and it's a painful process.

Craig