Re: Java Solution

--- Karl Larsen <k5di@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Craig White wrote:
> > On Thu, 2008-01-03 at 15:26 -0800, Antonio
> Olivares wrote:

> no

> file

> trying

> install

> bit

> The
> with
> >>>

> >> Know Les, 1.5 apples (one and a half apples)
> >> 1.6 oranges (one and six tenths of oranges)
> >> What do apples and oranges have to do with java?
> >>
> >> Jun from Sun cannot even be compatible with
> itself.
> >> See article below.  Fedora is working with Sun on
> >> these and other issues.  Please be patient :).
> >>
> > ----
> > the 1.5 that Karl (and thus Les by extension) was
> the gcj version that
> > is bundled by Fedora and it's cloudy if not
> completely disconnected from
> > the Sun 1.5.x releases and obviously the Sun 1.6
> releases. That's what
> > Les meant by Apples and Oranges (GCJ Java and Sun
> Java)
> >
> > The fact remains that Karl is one confused puppy
> and Les stretches to
> > make a point that Karl's confusion represents the
> greater confusion as a
> > whole which is absurd because Karl represents
> wrongfulness and confusion
> > across the board, not just wrt java
> >
> > I am quite certain that 5 days ago, I suggested
> that Les be patient but
> > that hasn't stopped him from trying to score
> ethereal points, and most
> > ashamedly, using Karl as proof of how problematic
> the situation is.
> >
> > Craig
> >

>     Craig, I am neither confused or wrong. You are
> wrong and you
> actually call me stupid. I want to say it takes one
> to know one.
>

> Karl

Both of you guys are right.  You are right in that it
does not work for you(Karl) as you want it, and you do
extra things to make it work for you.

Craig is right in his statement
> the 1.5 that Karl (and thus Les by extension) was
> the gcj version that
> is bundled by Fedora and it's cloudy if not
> completely disconnected from
> the Sun 1.5.x releases and obviously the Sun 1.6
> releases. That's what
> Les meant by Apples and Oranges (GCJ Java and Sun
> Java)

This namecalling is getting nowhere and only adds
insult to injury.  There is no right way/best way to
do things.  Can we all just get along?

Like "Coors beer comercials" that use NFL football
coaches commercial Bill Parcells said
"This conversation is going nowhere"

Regards,

Antonio

> --
>
> 	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
> 	Linux User
> 	#450462   http://counter.li.org.
>    PGP 4208 4D6E 595F 22B9 FF1C  ECB6 4A3C 2C54 FE23
> 53A7
>
> --

Be a better friend, newshound, and