Re: Recommendations for software to use with Creative Zen MP3 player

On Jan 2, 2008 7:54 PM, Mr.Scrooge <maximilian_bianco@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Gnomad2 is supposed to do this i think but most of these (much appreciated) efforts have been
reverse engineered, which leaves much room for error when the manufacturer decides to change how
they do things. I actually called Creative and asked about linux support, because i had heard
conflicting tales, the person who answered said they did not think linux was supported. I took
that as a "NO". I have had a couple of bad experiences with MP3 players lately(Sansa and newer
IPODS), so maybe i am just bitter.