Re: lite-scribe question.

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 09:12:35 -0800
Alan <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Using a color laser printer on plastic would be *BAD*.  The fuser on the
> printer would melt the media.

That's true.  But don't they make a sort of a "cloth" label for DVD's and CD's
that could be printed and then pasted on the media?  I'm reasonably sure I've
seen something like that before, somewhere.

Of course, then you have the hassle of trying to get it straight and balanced
so the disk won't wobble....