Re: Where do you put all your HTML stuff on a home Linux server?

On Fri, 2007-12-28 at 17:05 +0000, Chris G wrote:
> Is it what /srv is intended for?  All there is in my /srv is a
> bittorrent directory.

I seem to recall a little bit of customising was required if you wanted
to webserve from within /srv, and have SELinux minding the shop.  It's a
long while since I went down that route, I can't remember if it was a
case of manually setting appropriate contexts, some rules, or just
starting off from a predicted /srv/www path.

I set one up, that way, about two years ago, and I haven't messed with
it since.  That's one of those things that I like about Linux - once you
get it right, it usually stays that way.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.